Child Care Services
Offering school year and summer programming for children ages 5-12.
Children must be 5 years of age on their first day of care. Children must be no older than 12 years of age at the time of registration.
School year programming includes before and after school*, 1/2 day*, early release day*, and mid-fall break options.
- Before Care: $9.50 per session, opens at 6:45 am
- After Care: $11 per session, ends at 6:00 pm
- 1/2 Day and Early Release Day Care: $27 and $25 per session respectively, end at 6:00 PM
- Summer Camp: $50 per session (sibling discount available), hours are 8:00 am-5:00 pm
- A $50 enrollment fee is charged each school year and summer season
- Fee assistance available
*Located at each Elementary and Heritage school.