The use of District facilities beyond school hours is a powerful tool for community growth. Many of our facilities can be rented at an hourly rate plus charges to cover staff time and supplies. Some of the most popular facilities include auditoriums, gymnasiums, and numerous classrooms and large meeting rooms. Community Education coordinates and supervises the use of school facilities. Please follow the directions below to reserve facilities in the Saline Area Schools District.
Please note: gym reservation requests for space starting in January will not be scheduled until the youth basketball league has their practices in place. Gym spaces that are still available will be scheduled in the order that they were received.
- Click Explore All Programs
- Click Facilities
- Click Calendar to see if your date, time, and location are available.
- Click Explore All Programs again, then click Facilities
- Click Request to use a Facility
- Click on Your Account (you will need to create a facility account if you do not have one, this is separate from your user account. Please click Create Account, then click on Create a Personal Facility Account).
- Click Create a New Facility Request.
- Follow the prompts and complete the six sections of the facility request.