Driver Education Segment 1
Driver Education / Driver Education Segment 1 -
Guidelines and Requirements:
- Students must be 14 years and 8 months old before the first day of class.
- In addition to normal classroom lecture and discussion, weekly written assignments and quizzes will be given evaluating each student's progress. A certificate of completion will be given at the end of the course.
- Actual on-road driving time will consist of six hours in order to meet the state certification guidelines.
- Attendance: State law requires 24 hours of classroom instruction and 6 hours of behind-the-wheel instruction. Anything less than 24 hours will result in the student being dropped from the program and the student will need to re-register for another class.
- Due to the pandemic, it is required by the State of Michigan that the class size does not exceed 20 students.
PLEASE NOTE - WAITLIST POSITIONS DO NOT TRANSFER FROM ONE SESSION TO ANOTHER. IF INTERESTED IN A SESSION, PLEASE REGISTER FOR THAT SESSION SEPARATELY.
June: Tuesday, June 14 @ 6:30 PM; HS Room C305
July: Tuesday, July 11th @ 6:30 PM; HS Room C305